This Christmas, there is one gift your pastor will love! It is something that every pastor needs, wants, and longs for. It’s appropriate for every age, position, church size, and geographic location. While they may not include it on their Christmas wish list, you can bet they will cherish it forever; it’s the gift of encouragement.
The burden of ministry is something most people cannot grasp, and this leaves a leader feeling isolated and alone! Most desperately need encouragement more than we realize.
If you think your pastor is different, consider these statistics:
- 90% of pastors work more than 46 hours a week
- 75% report they’ve had a significant stress-related crisis at least once in their ministry
- 50% feel unable to meet the needs of the job
- 40% report a serious conflict with a parishioner at least once a month
- 40% of pastors say they have considered leaving their pastorates in the last three months*
Encourage your pastor this Christmas with our excusive e-book, Dear Pastor! This 200-page e-book contains 45 short letters from well-known and respected church leaders. Dear Pastor is a rich resource your leader(s) will refer to again and again. This is a perfect (and perfectly affordable) gift for everyone on your church leadership team.
In Dear Pastor, they’ll find…
- Unique insight and perspective from highly-regarded church leaders as Jill Briscoe, Randy Frazee, Haddon Robinson, Gene Apel, and Bob Russell.
- Letters organized around 11 topics such as tending to one’s inner life, family, congregation, community, and self. Other topics include focus, significance, colleagues and support, change and conflict, preaching, and “the journey.”
- Comfort in knowing that other pastors have wrestled with the same issues.
- Downloadable PDF format allows you to email or print out and gift-wrap if you prefer. PLUS your pastor will be able to access electronically when and where they choose.
- RSS Feed